This Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Response Course or FAR is the New First Aid Standard for Occupational First Aid in the workplace recognised by both the health & Safety Authority and PHECC.
This 3 day FAR course replace the FETAC QQI Occupational First Aid Course and Safelives Training Services will be rolling out this course in 2017.
Public PHECC First Aid Response (FAR) courses will be held in Louth, Meath Dublin
Contact us now! for more details on this course and keep an eye on our website for new developments as this course replaces the Occupational First Aid Course in 2017.
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Module Content:
- Patient assessment
- Incident procedures
- Cardiac First Response- Community
- Common medical emergencies
- Injury management and shock
- Care of the unconscious patient
- Burns and electrical injury care
- Hypothermia and hyperthermia
- Information management
- The well-being of the First Aid Responder
Certification: The participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Response Certificate which is valid for 2 years.